Monday 15 August 2011

Lost in the system...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know that I haven't forgotten you.  I had my surgery which went pretty well, if you ignore the mild psychotic episode that I had immediately afterwards, which is another long and painful story.  I went home, as you do, and rested up.  But instead of getting better, I began to feel a lot worse.  So now I'm back in that same old bed, in the same old room, in the same old hospital, having whatever bug I've got nuked with the strongest antibiotics they can find.  It's the first time in my life that I've been glad of the constipation caused by the Oxycodone, lol, things could be messy otherwise!!

So, not much to report.  Lots of peace, quiet, rest and relaxation.  And cheesecake; there is always cheesecake.  I'm fed up to the eyeballs, ha, so things are moving pretty slowly, but when I start to feel better, the mood will improve.

Best wishes to you all for now, and look after yourself.  Eat more cheesecake, and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment