Friday 13 August 2010

Grrr.... GPs have too many holidays!

So, I have this wonderful GP.  He's amazing; very informed about the latest treatments, always willing to make time to listen and deal with medical problems that arise.  The trouble is he has one Rottweiler of a receptionist and she will not tell me when the next available appointment is.  I swear on my life that she thinks I'm stalking the poor chap.  As far as I'm aware, however, erotomania is not one of my many complaints!  Don't get me wrong, I actually really like him, but I think that's more to do with the hideously dark sense of humour than the tall dark handsome thing (which, without being mean, he isn't (taller than me)).  Imagine having your neck abcess lanced by a crazed looking, knife wielding, slightly sweaty chap, who keeps telling you to 'stop jumping around like a baby!!'  My Gosh, he doesn't even believe in local anaesthetic :)  I think I must have a masochistic streak.

Which reminds me, I've just seen two of the world's best number plates; M450 XSM and L600 NIE  Sums me up really, masochistic loonie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment