Sunday 20 November 2011

All will be revealed.

So, tomorrow is a new day, and it's the beginning of a new week.  And a very important week on the health front.  Essentially, all will be revealed.  I hope/  I don't deal well with stress or anticipation, so I hope my oncology appointment arrives within the designated amount of time and then I get to find out what they have planned with me.  Once I know what's happenning, I can deal with it.  But the not knowing has always been a problem.  I am a control freak, lol.

Also, tomorrow I get to find out if the TS is still killing me slowly, or if they have any new and innovative ideas on how to treat me.  My airway has turned to stone because of all the scarring from the surgery, and it is partly that which is making regular treatments so redundant.  I am an optimistic person, and I do believe that they will find a way to manage my TS better, if not cure it.  I will keep you posted.

Anyways, night night for now; be good peeps and nebulise and do your meds before bed always.  It helps you stay healthy, yes, but it also helps you get a much better night sleep.  And have nicer dreams :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment