Monday 20 June 2011

Little Angels

Breaking out of school and we were kicking hard
A lot of good dreams and a lot of false starts
Swore we wouldn't get old before out time.
So what's the matter boy, are you wondering where it went?
The memory's better than it was back then
We couldn't wait to leave it all behind.

But there is one thing I know.
I ain't quite ready to go.

Too much, too young
I won't do time now I've just begun
Too much, too young
What about love what of songs unsung
Too much too young
I'll never go backwards I'll always go on.

A jaunty tune to finish the day with.  I used to listed to this all the time when I was younger.  As I got older and rediscovered the song, it felt more like a battle cry.  One of those 'I shall triumph whatever the issue' sort of songs.  It always leaves me in a mentally strong frame of mind.  So if anyone needs a little pick me up, it's on itunes lol, for the princely sum of 79p.  An old band, but a goody.

As for me, I feel awful today.  So bad that I actually dosed up on tegretol to try and get some of the nerve pain to relent.  It almost worked, but not quite, so I'm still uncomfortable and writhing in pain.  On the bright side, my hubby just work himself up by snoring too loudly, lmao, the look on his face was priceless when he jumped awake, hahahahaha...  Small things please small minds, and I suppose that means my mind is very little indeed.  I can live with that.

Breathing hurts.  My lungs are full of goo and muck, whatever that may be.  And my beloved hubby is just reaching another crescendo, I wonder if this will continue all night?

Sorry I'm not making too much sense.  I'm feeling a little too rough today.  I shall try harder tomorrow to say something sensible, I promise you.  Night night everybody, sweet dreams to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment