Friday 1 July 2011

Ooopsie...

I may have made a bit of a boo boo, and I hope you don't mind me sharing.  It started with the terrible pain in my leg, for which I took some oxycodone.  It didn't work at all, so I then too more oxycodone, some carbamazapine, pregabalin, zopiclone and temazepam, thinking okay, I'll sleep it off.  But I couldn't sleep, so I took some more zopiclone and temazepam, and a bit more oxycodone.  I am going to be absolutely sick as a dog in the morning, but if it helps the pain go away for even five seconds, I shall be happy.

Speaking of which, I got an appointment with the pain clinic on wednesday, completely out of the blue.  Thank you muchly to Dr H and his delightful and politeful letters, lol...

Night night all.  Unsurprisingly, I am a little drowsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment